Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jeffrey Campbell S/S 2011

It's no secret that I came from a small town, to say the least. Even though my hometown stakes a claim as British Columbia's "Northern Captial" it's seriously lacking in a few key departments. The first and foremost is fashion. Now I could write an entire entry, maybe two, on how much my town suffers from this and what I would change. But my point being, despite my town's obvious handicap I always considered myself to be on top of fashion trends and such with the help of the world wide web.


It wasn't until I moved to the big city that I realized how horrifically wrong I was. It wasn't until my first midterm exam that I even heard of Jeffrey Campbell via fellow classmate and fashion blogger Erin - La Fille Mystere. Shocking I know


But now I can say I'm in love! Although I could never afford a pair of the oh-so-popular "Litas" and standing at already 5'7"-8" doubt I could pull them off without looking like an amazon in the worst possible way


But one day I WILL own a pair of his fabulous shoes. And the spring 2011 video lookbook is my favorite I've seen in a while. The shoes are incredible, I love how this brand is paving a new way for shoes, creating silhouettes and heights I've never even dreamed of seeing. My top pick would be the ones being worn by the model standing on the tail gate with the dog or the floral litas. Definitely an inspiration to save my dollars this spring!




My favorite part of this video has to be when the girls "rock the boat" it's an old inside joke from my lovely little hometown <3 won 

1 comment:

xx said...

love love jc! they are my fav ever!!

http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-giveaway-time-oh-yeah-oh-yeah.html

 

Bloglovin

Follow Mini Crini

Independent Fashion Bloggers

Ask Me