Friday, February 18, 2011

Bibian Blue F/W 2011

Some fabulous photos from this seasons collection by Bibian Blue I just had to share. The whole line has a very costume and steampunk feel to it. Not to mention the obvious historical influences.
J'ADORE.



The more I look at this collection and past ones from this amazing designer out of Barcelona the more I believe I've found a new favorite designer and an answer to Lisa's question "Who do you want your clothes to hang with?"


Promotional Image from her site

Promotional Image from her site

What do you guys think? What are you favorite autumn & winter 2011 collections?

2 comments:

elena-anna said...

re: thank you for checking out our post
kisses=)

Vanilla said...

Can't express how much I adore all of these, just... wow!

 

Bloglovin

Follow Mini Crini

Independent Fashion Bloggers

Ask Me